Celebrate the Heritage and Culture of Scotland with great music, dancing, athletics, good food, drink, and friends! The flags are flying, the Celts are gathering, and everyone is a Celt for the weekend!
Save the Date: April 1, 2023
Pipe Band March & Ceilidh
Children at the Highland Games
Fun for the wee ones include sack races, games, arts & crafts, face painting, and balloon artist creations!
This year’s honorary chieftain is Dr. Pat Snair. The Snair Family has been involved with Dunedin Highland Games from the very beginning! Dr. Pat’s father, Sidney Snair, helped organized the very first Highland Games in our city. She has continued playing the pipes throughout the years, serves as an Executive Member of the Dunedin Scottish Arts Foundation, Director of Community Outreach, holds an ex-officio seat on the City’s Arts & Culture Advisory Committee, and oversees the VIP Area at our major events.
- Event location: Dunedin Community Center, 1920 Pinehurst Road, Dunedin, FL 34683.
- Parking is within walking distance at Dunedin High School and the two churches across the street with complimentary shuttle buses to and from the event.
- Highland Games map: download here. [link to PDF]
- Pets: only service animals are permitted.
- Chairs are permitted. Please do not bring coolers or tents.
sponsor logos will be here